We Build Your Dream
Ever since our first major project – The development of the Enugu State Primary Education Board (SPEB) Complex in (1997-1999) which was commissioned on the 12th of May, 1999 by the then Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria His Excellency General Abubakar A.A. DSS MNI, we have not stopped working.
27 Years of Experience
We don’t cut corners or compromise on the standards as only strong and durable materials will be used during the construction. Every detail matters and we’ll work hard to show you why so many in have chosen us for their new home.
Successfully Finished Projects
Residential & Commercial Houses Delivered
SQM of Land Developed
From Concept to Final Solution We Offer Superior Services
We have a mission to accomplish and a mandate to operate in the true spirit of EXCELLENCE
Our Integrity and honesty, determination, and hard work coupled with the fact that we were able to learn from our mistakes while working for others in the past and our total dependence on God, is the secret behind our resourcefulness and efficiency - hence our success. Some of the latest projects are ongoing across the country
Your total monthly payment
Meet The Team
Our area of specialization includes;
Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, e.t.c. Take a look at our experienced experts and professionals ready to give you their best
Ugochukwu Chime, fnis, fniob, JP
Group Managing Director
Deputy Managing Director
- You may desire to own your own house and stop paying rent.
- You may desire to leave an inheritance for your children.
- You may desire to have other sources of income (rental income)
- You may desire to utilize the National Housing Fund (NHF) loan at 6% per annum
- You may want to convert the rent you are paying for your dependents to mortgage.
- You may be desirous of living within a secure, structured environment that is well maintained.
- You may want to save yourself the stress of buying land and building in a remote area.
If you are renting an apartment at the moment, please come to terms with the fact that you “owe” your landlord/landlady next month’s rental.
Instead of paying rent each month/year to your landlord/landlady. why not pay about the same amount of money to the mortgage bank knowing that it is your house that you are paying for. Remember, your rent increases but the mortgage loan repayment amount remains the same all through the years.
If you consider the following, our estate will be cheaper for you;
- The fact is that you are only paying a percentage of the cost of the property as an equity contribution.
- Cost of constructing access roads to your house.
- Cost of laying pipes for water to your house.
- Cost of drawing electric wires to your house.
- Cost of buying land that is in dispute and settling various “parties” to the land.
- The estimated final cost of building the housing unit, especially as you do not have all the money now.
- The rising cost of building materials and inflationary trends in the country.
- Cost of arranging for security for your house.
- Cost of Living with people who do not have the same way of thinking as you do.
- Cost of people barging in on you whenever they feel like it.
- And importantly, cost of your time in doing all of the above.
Other people will! They already are doing that in other parts of the country.